The Benefits Of Using A Personal Trainer
Personal trainers can be a powerful resource. We can help you achieve your health and fitness goals whether they are weight loss, improving health and wellbeing or increasing muscle mass. Importantly though, having a personal trainer is ideal for those seeking motivation, variety and accountability. If you want to get fit and look good this summer then now is the time to recruit a personal trainer.
The number one thing our Ipswich based personal training studio can offer you is support.We can advise you on the best exercises to help you reach your goals and keep you motivated and stay on track. A good personal trainer will also take a record of your measurements every few months so they can track your progress and adjust accordingly.
Using a personal trainer will ensure your routine changes as you evolve. For example, starting out your goal may be weight loss but as the kilos fall away you may want to start building lean muscle. Your personal trainer will be able to help you at every stage of your fitness journey and ensure you continue to transform and get the best results possible.
Personal training sessions don’t have to be one on one either. Many personal trainers like BodySwitch Health & Fitness will allow you to train with a friend or partner. By making exercise a social experience and something you enjoy doing you will be more likely to stick at it.
The cost of a personal trainer can put some people off in favour of creating their own exercise routines with help from YouTube or fitness magazines. However, not all personal trainers are expensive and can offer much more than a simple workout routine. At BodySwitch Ipswich, our aim is to offer quality personal training at affordable prices. Our weekly personal training programs start from only $35 and include:
- Initial one on one consultation with a trainer to discuss goals and how to achieve them, current eating habits and current fitness regime. We also explore what style of training you like, lifestyle commitments and health issues to determine what will work best for achieving your goals
- Body composition testing – weigh in, measurements and body fat testing. This is done at your first session then approximately every 6-10 weeks
- Recommendations for improving your current eating plans
- Development of a supporting exercise program that you can action outside of your paid PT sessions
- Advice regarding supplements
- Direct access to your trainer should you need help or assistance outside of your PT session.
To enquire about our personal training packages and discuss how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals email Kody or phone 0428 621 200.