It’s time to give your fried rice a healthy makeover thanks to our nutrition coach Elizabeth
2 chicken breasts
3 cups cooked basmati rice (use leftover rice or microwave rice)
2 rashers bacon
2 tbsp soy sauce
Veggies of choice
Shallots to season
- Chop & Cook the chicken breasts & then remove from pan. Can cook in garlic/chilli.
2. Add bacon to the pan.
3. Whilst bacon is cooking, whisk 2 eggs.
4. Put the bacon to one side of the pan and add the egg mixture.
5. Once cooked, remove from pan and add chicken, the rice and veggies!
6. Once vegetables are cooked, add in the soy sauce & our the bacon/egg back in the pan.
7. Top with shallots