“Protein fluff” is a unique dessert that’s been making its way around the fitness community for years. Made up of just protein powder and diet soda- it’s whisked up to a monstrous volume to keep you full for hours!
Makes 3 serves
* 1 cup frozen berries frozen berries
* 1 scoop (25g) Protein powder (use your favourite flavour.
* 5g Xanthan Gum (not essential if you haven’t got any, but this ingredient will make your fluff creamier)
* 280ml diet cream soda (or your favourite diet drink)
1. Place the berries into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until they begin to release a little juice. Place into the fridge or freezer (but don’t allow it to freeze) to cool down while you make the fluff.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine protein powder and the xanthan gum (again can make this without it)
3. Add one-third of the diet cream soda and mix for 2-3 minutes using an electric whisk.
4. Gradually pour in the rest of the soda whilst whisking. Whisk for around 10 minutes in total. The “fluff” should quadruple in size.
5. Layer the protein fluff with your berry mixture and consume straight away!